Перейти к публикации
Tarugo

International Clan quiting from 10x server

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear Admin

I would like to announce the quiting from our clan of your server. We're 10-15 active players from less than 50 thats play on server. 
The server is dead, there's no players. But first I would like to talk about why we are leaving e why there's no one playing. 

We've started to play on this server in half of december of 2019. From the beggining we saw the community slowly decreasing. THE REASON? there's a clan that  goes to all spots and kill even the begginers. We've tried to play, we help players who started after us. But on one want to play a server where thats who had starts first monopolizes all spots, kill for fun, theres no competition, there's no fun.  

Me, Tarugo, will play until my premium ends. My friends, old ones and new ones, will play together in another place. 

Best regards to all of you, even to BadCompany players. 

• Sad 1

Поделиться сообщением

Yes, you are just a loser who started playing 3 days later than me, but nothing will work. Our clan wouldn’t touch, nobody would touch you. And he threw himself with such loud words ... ahaha

Поделиться сообщением

apologize here on the forum and I will leave you alone and in the future follow the words that you say towards the clan

Поделиться сообщением

22 часа назад, Tarugo сказал:

Dear Admin

I would like to announce the quiting from our clan of your server. We're 10-15 active players from less than 50 thats play on server. 
The server is dead, there's no players. But first I would like to talk about why we are leaving e why there's no one playing. 

We've started to play on this server in half of december of 2019. From the beggining we saw the community slowly decreasing. THE REASON? there's a clan that  goes to all spots and kill even the begginers. We've tried to play, we help players who started after us. But on one want to play a server where thats who had starts first monopolizes all spots, kill for fun, theres no competition, there's no fun.  

Me, Tarugo, will play until my premium ends. My friends, old ones and new ones, will play together in another place. 

Best regards to all of you, even to BadCompany players. 

I don’t touch anyone with my clan for no reason .... It’s forbidden in my 
clan to bake without my team ... I personally help newcomers 
by giving Adena to everyone I see .... And again I repeat that
 for the sake of pleasure we don’t bake just for a business. And I see 
your clan only in the morning,we have different times if that ....

Изменено пользователем BARON

Поделиться сообщением

Аnd there are no people, it seems 
to me that the admin has forgotten about
x10 and is engaged in x1 money is coming from
there now and not from our x10 !!!!! And since there
are no advertisements, there is no such activity from the admin 
as before. In my opinion, he simply has
no desire to do x10 !!!

С Английским если что плохо)))

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас